Jai HO is supporting the Haidakhandi Samaj in the renewal of publications, including newly published material, such as:
1. Aarati book for harmonium player,
Written big, easy to turn over the pages (with one hand), laminated (covered in plastic) to withstand water and smoke, to be put on the top of a harmonium. Launched at Autumn Navaratri 2016, it’s already sold out six months later, and the next edition of this is improved.
2. Havan Booklet. A new simple step-by-step guide for learning how to conduct the Haidakhandi Havan. This booklet is printed on special plastic-infused paper which makes it resistant to damage, water and dirty hands. The package also holds a USB card with a recording of the whole booklet recited by Vinod Acharya.
This booklet is now available through the Haidiyakhandi Samaj but carries a big personal responsibility. The recitation of the mantras by Vinod Acharya are guidelines to help you memorize the correct pronunciation of the Sanskrit Mantras & Slokas. To assimilate the correct method of conducting the Havan, taking a short course with Vinod Acharya in India, Maarten Baba in Holland, Raidass in Bulgaria or Pujari in Russia, is highly advised. Havan is very beneficial for personal growth and the environment but if it is not done correctly it can have adverse effects. We therefore highlight the personal responsibility you have, to not take this lightly and avoid conducting the Havan without proper initiation into this practice. Ashwin Navratras are from 21-29 September 2017 and Vinod Acharya will hold a 5-day course on conducting the Havan. Registration for this course is open now with Sanjeev Sarna email@example.com
3. A Navaratri booklet: a comprehensive guide to the Haidakhandi Samaj Navratri celebrations.
in 4 languages (English, Italian, Russian & German).
4. Haidhakandi Saptasati in romanised Sanskrit.
The Haidakhandi Samaj has launched a new Haidakhandi Saptasati last April (2017). Because of a computer glitch, 39 mistakes were discovered after printing. This is actually not so much considering compared to most publications. We are doing our very best to get it right and have reprinted it now for your flawless repetition of these sacred texts. You can exchange the one with the yellow border in the indian ashrams with the complete red one, free of cost. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
5. Publishing amore accurately written Aarti book in English, inspired by the beautiful one which the Italian Samaj has produced.
6. Babaji’s speeches in a wonderful hard cover book. A long and thorough process to publish the original speeches from Babaji in a new format, and improve on the simultaneous translations by those who were present at the time. It also includes some new speeches that have been found, and the Gorakhvani will be added and published.
7. Mahendra Maharaj collections. Shri Mahendra Baba has written 4 fairly small books. They will be translated again from the original Hindi and then written in good readable English and published in one nice hard cover book to include many of Shri Mahendra Maharaj pictures.
8. Cards with Babaji sayings in a nice box. ( Angel card style )
9. Expanded Kirtan Karo book with spiral and clear print
10. I Am You. We are working on publishing an English version of “I Am you” by Malti (Marie Gabriel Wosien)
Shri Sadashiva Charitamri
Jai HO is also promoting others publications projects such as: the translations of the Shri Sadashiva Charitamrit, in German and English. => www.babaji-sadashiva-caritamrta.de/englisch