GOOD NEWS for the New Year !
I am delighted to share some good news regarding the Shree Baba Haidakhan Charitable and Research Hospital – we have just tied up with Dr. Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital, New Delhi, one of India’s foremost facilities in the domain of eye treatment and surgery, with a view to improving the standards of treatment and service for the poor in the Kumaon Himalayas. Shroffs offers cutting edge treatment on a par with the best in the world. They will be helping us re-vamp our processes and services in a structured manner. They have extensive experience in mentoring organisations like ours and will be assisting us as follows:
- Helping us develop proper strategic direction to develop a long term expansion plan with regards the needs of our region.
- Conducting manpower audits and training gap analyses and provide training to different categories of employees.
- Providing an ophthalmologist on rotation, and identifying and training an administrator.
- Assisting and training for proper quality systems, and developing audits.
- Advising us on requisite equipment in line with our needs.
- Helping in capacity-building and in demand creation.
- Assisting us in the development of information systems and in sourcing integrated hospital management software and training.
Our arrangement with SCEH will run for 2 years from 1 January 2016. With these professional inputs and experience on board, we expect the hospital to truly serve the people in a manner that is world class. We are all working very hard together to make this vision a reality. I hope every member of the Samaj will be as happy as I am with the progress made thus far and will work united to take this further.