Jai HO Seva
The Jai HO Admin Group has been meeting on Google Hangout regularly over this winter. The meetings begin with each of us checking in with how we are personally, and sharing our concerns and fears regarding the task we have set out to do: to inspire Babaji family activities and structures into the future. They then move on to cover some of the current issues and areas of Seva, for example:
– Discussing how to support various country’s ashrams, and Babaji families, that are struggling; and how to encourage mutual support across different countries;
– Encouraging the Italian devotees to hold Gurupurnima in Cisternino this year;
– How to set up funding to help ashrams and other projects;
– Facilitating an easier way to donate money to the Indian Babaji hospitals and the renovation of Haidakhan Ashram;
– Discussing methods of conflict resolution, ashram succession plans, and how to encourage younger people to be more involved;
– Writing a document entitled: ‘Helpful Communication and Conflict Resolution Practices’.
– Whether to conduct tours by old devotees and musicians to help raise support for ashrams and centres that might want a visit;
– Supporting the publication of the International Haidakhandi Journal. – Starting a prayer circle of those willing to provide prayers, for those needing prayers. Any volunteer for coordinator of a prayer circle ?
– Creating a Blog to inspire a new impulse and connectedness in the international Babaji community. If you are able to help Jai Ho set up a Blog, (or even a website), please contact us.
If you need help from the Jai HO admin group,
please do not hesitate to contact: